Fellow of the Royal Geographical Society and collector of tribal art and ethnography. Passionate about the natural world, diverse cultures and people from all walks of life, David has photographed in 50 countries.
Commissions, projects, publications and exhibits include:
- Resident photographer, Club Inégales, Jazz Club, London NW1
- Notting Hill Carnival website banner images (https://www.thelondonnottinghillcarnival.com)
- Exhibited for Ozwald Boateng at his Gallery in Saville Row, London W1.
- Images requested by Baroness Helena Kennedy Q.C. for prospective new Oxford Human Rights Institute.
- Exhibited at Christies Multiplied Art Fair 2014, London W1.
- Event photography for 2014 and 2015 Tribal Art Exhibitions at Mall Galleries, London W1
- Event photography for Fasken Martineau, and Society of Black Lawyers, London W1.
- Participation in Marjo Alafouzo’s 2014 Exhibition: “Closer to the Edge”, Notting Hill Gate, London W2.
- Exhibits in Cork Street and Davies Street Galleries, London W1.
- Seth Siegelaub's tribal hats at Raven Row Gallery's Exhibition of Textiles“The stuff that matters.”
- Several other informal projects and some work acquired by private collectors.
- Publicity material for Tribal Art Exhibitions 2013 and 2016, Mall Galleries, London W1.
- Images of India for journalist’s review of Indian Law Firms.
- Images of “London Life” for Cosmopolitan Magazine in Hungary.